Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Heather Harris Original


This picture was done by one of my former preschoolers, Heather Harris, and has been hanging on my office walls for over 30 years. She made this portrait of me when she was just five years old. She is now an accomplished artist who does exhibitions throughout the Austin, Texas area (http://heatherharrisart.com). I recently caught up with her facebook page. I asked her how much she thought this portrait was worth now! Of course, I can tell you what I think-PRICELESS! And guess what else? Just like so many other famous artistic works, I also found another of her works on the back!

Makes me smile! Check out Heather's artwork.

1 comment:

KristyKay said...

Hold on to that picture Miss Nancy. It's gonna be worth big bucks!! :)

Kristy (Harris)