Tuesday, December 30, 2008

JYC Layouts




These two layouts are for my Journal Your Christmas project. You can click on them to see them better (I think). Karen, do you know which one's about you? I made a pocket out of Barbie doll packages for the napkin and the description cut from Karen's Christmas card. I put another line from the Christmas card that was special to me in the pocket as well. I wanted Karen's handwriting on the layout for others to see, so I cut out what you see from the card as well. I need to fix where I screwed up the date. Val and Susan called me on Christmas at 3:30 and said they were choosing a time in between Florida and Illinois time. So nutty. The tea bag in the layout is empty. I DID drink the tea! And don't you love how the cup I had matches the napkin?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I can leave a comment now!